Supplemental Education Services (SES)
Recognizing that each child is a unique and dynamic human being, our Supplemental Educational Services (SES) program shares the goal of Race to the Top to improve the academic performance of eligible students. The goal of TES’ Supplemental Educational Services is to improve students’ functioning and/or learning capacity. We provide individualized services that meet the unique learning needs of every student and facilitate growth and improvement. Some of the strategies we utilize to achieve our objectives include:
- Pre- and post-testing using standardized academic assessment tools
- Individual goals and objectives developed for each student
- Adaptation and modification of the student’s assigned materials to meet the individual learning needs of students
- Supplemental materials to increase skills in English/language arts and mathematics
- Specialized services to meet the needs of special education and/or English language
Our services are provided in the community, library, clinic or home settings. Generally, we provide service two to three days per week for a period of twelve weeks after school, on evenings, and during weekends. Our services can be done one-to-one or in a small group. We provide parents/guardians and schools with progress reports.
Our tutoring program provides individualized services that meet the unique learning needs of every student and facilitate growth and improvement. Before services begin, students are given a pre-test to identify strengths and allow for the creation of an academic success plan.
|English/Language Arts Pre/Post Test Results
||Math Pre/Post Test Results